View Single Post
Old 08-20-2003, 08:40 PM   #139
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Thanks for that Nerindel! As per usual, spectacular. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I've heard from Snowdog. He is hoping to do some writing tonight, but has a great deal (as in a mountain of work) on his plate right now.

Ealasaid, as for Vanwe, I'm favouring the following solution to the conundrum.

I will rename the Green Dragon character, divorcing her from Vanwe.

She will be a heretoknow scamp, Elven and have the same appearance as Vanwe. Any references to her history will reflect that she is without kin, but gone will be references to Harad and Vanwe's kin. This is possible given the rapid flow of characters into and out of the Green Dragon.

For those that I post with there on a regular basis, I will PM them to let them know. So far, the altered character will probably be one who was left behind inadvertantly when the Elves began to leave Middle-earth. A spin-off, admitedly, of the Nimrodel tale though there is no Amroth to accompany it.

This should make matters workable on both sides.

The Green Dragon Inn gives me the opportunity to interact with veterans and newcomers, espying those who may wish to join in RP's. It's a great meeting ground in that respect.

As Vanwe will now only appear in the Forsaken Inn during this RP, it should remove any doppleganger angst. The characters will have a distinctly different identity and history, with paralells to remove the necessity for me to go back and edit all Vanwe posts amd references in the Green Dragon.

All I have to do is name the Nimrodel spin-off.... that's almost as hard as counting! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight