View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 04:28 PM   #113
Aiwendil
Late Istar

Aiwendil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Aiwendil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gondowe
But QS77 does not end with §28? I mean my Ainulindale ends with §39 to §42.
You're right, I'd forgotten that QS77 moved the 'Gift of Men' material as well.

Quote:
Does it mean that you are not agreed with the insert of a previous chapter one (Of the beginnig of time/days)?
Well, when I wrote that I had not yet considered the possibility (raised by Findegil in the 'outline' thread) of splitting 'Of the Beginning of Time' (or 'Days') apart from 'Of Valinor and the Two Trees'. But regardless of whether we do split those chapters, we should probably tackle both of them at the same time, and hold off on considering the changes to §§ 23-38 until then.

Quote:
Sorry but I don't know why not quote the sentences right
Format the quotes like this:

[ QUOTE ]Sorry but I don't know why not quote the sentences right[ /QUOTE ]

. . . except remove the spaces between the before and after the brackets [ and ].

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findegil
As it is now we skipt all the words of Pengolodh so I think we have to skip them as well from the headline
Since we have decided that we aren't creating the 'veritable' Ainulindale, I wonder whether the heading saying that it was made by Rumil should be omitted as well. But it's a small point, since even if we don't have the true Ainulindale of Rumil, we have something very much like it and clearly based on it.
Aiwendil is offline   Reply With Quote