View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 01:18 PM   #146
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
Thing is there are a lot of role in this game and they are actively chosen rather than randomly allocated and it is inconceivable that a player like Nerwen who is very cool under pressure and grasps strategy wouldn't be a wizard choice if she isn't a wizard, so I hope she is on our side. I rather hope an innocent Nogrod wouldn't have wasted so much time yesterday.
And she hasn't attracted very much attention thus far. She could even be a possible Wizard, of either flavor. But if she was chosen by a wizard, I would believe her as a Gifted just as easily as I would believe her to be a wolf, so I'm not sure what to do with her.

It may also be the case that Nerwen was too tempting a target, and both Wizards left her alone because they both assumed the other would have gotten there first. But that's just speculation.

Another question that might be worth asking is, if Mith is a Visitor, who did the wolves try (and fail) to kill last Night? Either the Ranger and EW targeted the same person or that the EW hit upon the GW, in which case, we might be close to the EW knowing who the GW is. I don't know that the EW would call the Duel yet, though, not without losing a wolf first (and therefore being able to use their final wolf pick).