View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 06:09 PM   #43
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
O Horror, horror, horror! O hell kite!

We are all doomed if we do not stick together, us innocent bystanders who have been lost in the most twisted web of romantic design, the most bloody wyrd.

*stops reading from the script*

Anyway...

I find Fin's numbers rather helpful, though they make my head hurt. But I think it makes the most sense for the Lovers to be more afraid of each other than us Ordos. I mean, they want to survive with just their own lover, and it's the Werecreatures that are the most dangerous...one of each lover pair is a werecreature. We ordos don't know anything, so we're most likely to kill each other.

But can we use this to our advantage? Well...maybe, but I don't know how.

So, discovering the identity of Lovers... Looking at voting pairs could possibly help, but they're likely going to be careful about it. Day 1, I don't think they're likely going to vote together, as driving the vote in one direction isn't really necessary at all. I don't know if they ever have the need to drive the vote in a certain direction, only away from each other. This is typical wolf stuff...the difference is, they're not going to be driving the voting away from the other werecreatures (the other Lover pairs).

I thought that there were only going to be female-male pairings, but I realized (almost to my delight, because I feel like knowing such a thing is almost like *cheating*...) that I missed poor lost Di's remarks about that. At least that means I get to avoid embarrassingly placing someone on the wrong list in a male and female categorizing of players...

I think Farael has been playing a little foolishly, carelessly I think...and I think that points more towards innocence. I look at Rune, Valier, Mac, and Lhuna the same way at this point, I think: all being fairly straightforward and not overly *tip-toeing* around or trying too be overly 'investigative,' for a lack of a better word. I can't be at all certain about any of them, of course.

At this point, I'm looking more at Menel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menel
Mormegil, would you please elaborate on why I seem suspicious? I'm not a Lover, nor am I a Werething.
Those of us who are innocent have no clue who anyone is, period. Whether or not you are a Lover or Werething is not something we are inclined to know, so pointing that out is completely useless. Unless of course you are suggesting supsicion of morm at this point, which is of course not at all baseless (suspicion of anyone at anytime isn't ever completely baseless).

I'm not sure why, but that statement really bothers me.

Kitanna is giving me that 'flying under the radar' feel, which makes me want to keep an eye on her.

arcticstorm is flying under the radar for me, too, but not in the same way. Not in a way that makes me feel like imagining him ripping me open with tooth and claw. So far he has been sensible and has not appeared to be trying to dodge anything (though he hasn't had much to dodge yet, either). We'll have to see about him.

Jenny is obviously pressed for time, and at this point I can't and won't say anything about her. Kath and Rikae haven't been able to be here at all, yet, so I cannot and will not say anything about them either.

Those are the only two that stand out to me

Nogrod, Lommy, and morm all stand out because of how much they say and how much thought they put into things. These three will be the most difficult for me to feel any gut-reactions about. Ugh. I'm not going to get into analyzing any of these guys yet.

Anyway...hmm. I hate defensiveness. It's a pet-peeve of mine. But flying under the radar bothers me even more...

++Kitanna, though I think Farael's death is all but sealed, seeing as there are not too many votes left. We'll see if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

Edit: Cross-posted with arcticstorm, Valier...

I find Valier's vote to be disconcerting, but not in a way that makes me think her to be guilty. I think she is being rash with her vote, and hope that will change in the following Days.

Last edited by Durelin; 10-29-2006 at 06:12 PM.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote