View Single Post
Old 11-04-2016, 04:11 PM   #315
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Legate, why did you wait so long to say you had the Black Breath? If you wanted to make me last minute alarmed about you after such an honest-seeming performance, it was exactly that.
Sorry about that. Well, the main reason was that I was hoping to see reactions to the Night events before announcing it. But overall, there is not very much rational planning behind it - it was, most of all, the wish to make the WWs freak out at least for a moment by making them think that their Nightly attack was prevented by the Bard. Sort of a payback from my part for targeting me. Although, to be absolutely honest, I was 99,9% sure they would target me. Given that Lottie was supposed to die that Night and Kuru was the second logical choice, which made him likely to be protected by the Bard, it was basically clear that they were going to target me.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote