View Single Post
Old 07-17-2002, 07:05 AM   #309
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Thalionyulma has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

EGADS! [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img] To late! Gilthalion is going to have to call the asylum now!

Quote:
Rudhchamion who was running after Thalion, is now running around the great oak with Khelek at his heels, w/ GW right behind, w/ Anarya E. and Anarya S. (each w/ a butter knife) following.
Thalion up in the tree wonders who exactly is chasing who…. and why? Whoa! There goes Gaya, all 5 of her!
Sheeesh, Gilthalion better come in soon… the insanity has definitely spread! Contagious, isn’t it! [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]
Anarya, LOL… I didn’t mean for it to sound that way actually, but it was the first thing that came out. (of course Rudh wants me to change it… I refused, I thought it made him sound less perfect as what most ppl think elves to be [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]). But, ask Rudh about scouting, tracking and the way of the woods (not the world! He would care less what the men in Gondor are doing, or for that matter even other elves not of his “tribe”)… those things he has always been sure of. But you see, he’s a dark elf, of Nandor/Silvan origin, and they will only chose one to be a companion, or stay forever alone… come to think of it, I really got to have him lighten up, sheeesh. Thnx for pointing that out! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
(not to worry GW, I won’t make him cantankerous! LOL)

GW, AHA!!! I thought so…. You did forget who I AM at the BD chatsite (I’m the one who hates yellow, btw)! ROFL [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (or are you a different GW who comes in there??? Um, do you know Sind, Alkaldaiel, or Wil?) Anyways… I don’t blush, since I am the COMPLETE opposite of Rudhchamion, and totally without shame! (who is the most serious among the characters I’ve created, but he’s the only one I used for RPG) I also am quite sure I am better looking than Rudh! *snickers*

Quote:
Rudhchamion raises his brow at Thalion’s last remark… rolling his eyes heavenwards.
Thalion: What? I was only telling the truth!
Rudhchamion: I shall leave you to your dillusions then…. Though I agree with the part about having no shame.
Thalion: Oh, come on… admit it!
Rudhchamion: Just look at the bedlam you’ve caused here! And green neon colored, over-sized t-shirts are not the hottest fashion in Middle earth!
Gaya, Tara, you two do remember me at the chatsite, right??? Or has my insanity here completelyovercome my identity? (please no pan hitting, Gaya!)

I believe it’s Tara’s turn to post, er, right? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I wonder if I should let Rin have his character back….. anyway, hope this’ll do Gaya. No how will Rinurion interact w/ (or shall I say react to) Sauche and Amaryllis? Oh, what the heck… I promised Rin not to do too much damage w/ his character… [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]