View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 10:18 AM   #467
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Silmaril

Ah, well, my younger sister is yet to read Tolkien (funny how over a thousand pages of very small type in a book the size of the yellow pages can put one off...), and my older sister doesn't have much interest in computers or the internet, and wouldn't touch forums with a barge pole - to which of course, you could reply 'whose got a barge pole?!'

Riders of Rohaan - ah, a hobbit man! So The Saucepan Man has a fan? Interesting... Welcome.

Vlakorados - ooh, this could be interesting...*evil* And hey, I like her name - your sister's an excellent writer and RPGer, by the way - don't suppose it run's the family...? I mean, you know, if you wanted to drop by The Shire and try it out...*shamelessly plugging the RPG forums*

Shia'tan - lol, an interesting self-description! Hmm, I wouldn't bother coming to Merry Olde England really...the weather is up and down like nobody's bsuiness at the moment. You like rain, right? No, sorry, sorry...welcome to the Downs.

Mattius - *mouth drops open* Good lord, the dead are rising! Mattius, welcome back, how are you? Ooh, excellent, 'tis all well... Welcome back, my friend, welcome back!

Arie - welcome back to you as well - like Mattius said, 'it's all for the best'. You'll get used to it again - welcome back.

Oh, I wish there wasn't a smiley limit on each post...