Haunting Spirit

Location: Tengiz, Kazahstan for 6 wks, then home for 2 wks. Blimey
Bywaters has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Bywaters
Eye

Name (that you go by): Denis
Future Aspirations: Buy a house/To be truly happy and fulfilled
Goal in life: To not have to get up at 05:20 in the morning
Short term goals: Give up the cigs, run another 10K, get a better job, play another gig
Passion: Wycombe Wanderers FC
Hobbies: Playing guitar bass guitar in a band (I also play six-string), playing 5-a-side football
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): I have played two gigs at the Cavern Club Liverpool with my old band the Valla. www.thevalla.com NB: I played lead in that band

Fave book: It has to be The fellowship of ring
Fave movie: Probably the above or The Holy Grail or Goldmember
Fave sport: I play football as mention above, I also play some tennis (both very badly). I also try to go running and mountain biking regularly (though there are no mountains near by).
Fave store: www.amazon.co.uk
Fave music: Tricky one! I've got quite a diverse taste, the bands I have made an effort to go and see are Bootleg Beatles, Fear Factory, Oasis/The Verve, The Who, 21st Centuary Doors and a band called the Hamsters who gig all around the country and play Jimi Hendrix/ZZ Top stuff amongst others. I also went to Classic FM live once a couple of years ago when going though my classical stage. Currently listening to Jefferson Airplane.

What you can't stand: People who are always late
What you plain dislike: Fruit salad and chav culture (not necessarily together)
What you most love to do: Play full time in a band and live the rock n roll lifestyle.
Your self-confessed flaws: Lack of confidence, motivation and ambition. Too much time spent in the local tavern
What intrigues/fascinates you: Other people, Tolkien, British history (esp AD 400 – AD 1603)
What scares you: The ghost in the library at the beginning of Ghostbusters
Quotation to live by: Don’t have one but I like to do as much as I can with my time

Additional Comments: Comments Comments Comments… oh dear