Thread: Hunted RPG
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2004, 04:32 AM   #42
Fool Of A Took
Haunting Spirit

Fool Of A Took has just left Hobbiton.
Cedric took farewell of Madoc by the door and they decided to meet tomorrow so they could walk together. He grinned and stood watch him walk away for a while. He then yawned and decided that he might should go too soon. It was getting late, yet he really wanted to hear more of old Gamgee's stories and tips for them. He could see that Hob had arrived together with his parents. He grinned to Hob and sat down beside him. "Im just going to say hello!" he said and grinned, "I am about to leave now!" He rose up and shouted "Good night everyone! Im off now, thank you for a wonderful party!" He walked to his mother and whispered "Are you coming? Or will you stay?" His mother that thought that the party was wonderful, especially the pumpkin pie she said with a grin, so she decided to stay for a while. He turned and grabbed his coat by the door. He shut the door behind him and started to make his way home. The snow was heavy and it was colder now. He shrugged and he had the thought that a warg would jump out just infront of him and maybe eat him. He began to ran a little and was almost home.

He slammed the door behind him and ran into his living room and lighted a fire. There is no wargs here now! There is no wargs here now, he repeated for himself in his mind. He heard a hard pounding on his door. He screamed in fear of wargs and ran and grabbed a torch. He remembered that Gaffer had told him that wargs were afraid of fire. "Go away, you warg!" he shouted and tried to sound brave. "Cedric?" he could hear his mothers muffled voice outside say. She grinned at him as he opened. He realized that he stood on his doorstep thinking there was wargs outside. He felt really dumb. He threw the torch in the fire and his mother sat down in a chair beside the fireplace. As he thought of it now, wargs wouldn't probably knock on the door. He shook his head and sat down beside his mother ni an armchair.

"I want you to take care of you now." his mother slowly began.

"I will, don't worry about me!" Cedric replied.

"I know you don't like when I say this, but do you really have to go? You are all that I got! I don't want to lose you!" she said with complain in her voice.

"Enough of this!" Cedric yelled and rose up. "I can take care of myself, now please leave, mother."

"As you wish." his mother replied and didn't say another word. He could see she was in verge of tears and she just ran out and slammed the door behind her. Cedric drew a deep sigh of relieve and leaned back in his chair and stared into the heart of the fire. He yawned and thought about going to bed. He rose and walked into his bedroom. The soft pillow, his warm bed. He would miss his home. He yawned again and closed his eyes and fell into deep sleep.