Thread: Hunted RPG
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2004, 08:48 AM   #56
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Niluial has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Niluial Send a message via MSN to Niluial
Melody was rather tired now, for they had been journeying all morning. It was almost noon, a happy thought filled Melody’s mind; food. She had been trying her best to remain strong all morning trying to ignore the ice burning her, she was in much pain, as were the others! She had been thinking a lot as they were walking, about many things. Tom had spoken to her once or twice but he was in another world; a world filled with many worries and morbid thoughts.

Melody caught up to Tom and walked beside him “Hello you!” Melody said cheerfully. “Oh, hello” Tom smiled slightly. Melody looked ahead and spotted an open grass field, it was covered in snow with small patches of green grass sticking out, “perfect” Melody shouted out. Tom looked at her strangely “Uh, what?”
Melody blushed “uh, well there is a lovely field ahead!” Melody pointed to the field, “it would be a good idea to stop to rest our legs and have lunch there. By the looks of it we need to stop.” Tom nodded boldly and told everyone to stop there.

Melody handed everyone a bite of lembas, “I know it’s not much, but it’s just a nibble, we need to save our food!” Everyone nodded and agreed; they were happy to even see food. She watched everyone eat, a few were eating fast while others savoured each bite. Tom came and sat next to Melody “Are you ok?” he asked. Melody frowned, “Of course I am ok. Do you think I am weak or that I can’t endure as mush as you can!” Melody snapped, Tom looked startled and backed away. “Well your wrong Mr Bracegirdle!” She hissed, she stormed off to where Ivy stood nibbling on lembas.

Melody didn’t know what took over her then, she wanted to impress Tom and look bigger and stronger but was now acting childish and immature. Ivy looked at her caringly, a bit worried too. “Oh Ivy” Melody said with a huge sigh.