Thread: Hunted RPG
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2004, 04:45 PM   #61
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Silmaril

Daisy thought the Green Dragon was a quite nice Inn. The atmosphere was bright and relaxed. The only thing that bothered her now was the stories about the wolves. She had to admit it made her a bit scared, even thought she knew that nothing would happen to them as long as they were here. But outside these walls, almost anything could happen even Daisy knew that. She just hoped that this journey would be less fearful as they'd all expected, so that she could return home when they'd got the supplies they needed.

"Thank you.." Daisy said as Gorby approached her with a drink and something to eat. That was kind; she thought and took a bite. "Eh...you're welcome." Gorby said and seated down near her. Daisy had soon forgotten all about the danger that would come and about the wolves.

"So, is Madoc your cousin.....he is, isn't he?" Daisy asked after a little while. Gorby looked at her and nodded. "Yepp, he's my cousin," he said and smiled.

"Aren't you going to eat anything?" Daisy asked Gorby after yet another moment with silence. "You ought to eat something..." She said seeming a bit worried. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea;” he said and blushed. "I'll go and find something to eat, I'll be back in a moment," he said rose from his seat. He almost stumbled himself on to his feet, and was about to fall. He let out a tiny wine, before he managed to stand up properly. His red curly hair had blocked his view, or so it seemed. He brushed his hair away with his hands so that his small brown eyes appeared. "Are you a-alright..?" Daisy asked trying to keep a straight face. "Yes, of course." Gorby said weakly, seeming a bit embarrassed. "I just....ehm..Stumbled...that's all," he said and turned away.

"I'm going to get some food now..." He muttered and pointed towards the kitchen. "A-
alright.." Daisy said and smiled, while she took another bite of her bread.

When Gorby returned Daisy had finished up her own meal, but she sat with him while he was eating.

While she sat there she thought about the Hobbit sitting next to her. He was indeed a strange Hobbit, she thought and smiled. He seemed kind of nervous, didn’t he? Well, under the circumstances.... Anyway, there was something special about this young Hobbit, Daisy thought. He seemed interesting, and funny in his own way.

“So, tell me about yourself...” Daisy said suddenly. Gorby looked up from his plate seeming a bit surprised. He looked questioned, “Come on..” Daisy said encouraging. “A-alright...” He said while he took a sip from his mug.

“I was born in Bree. I spent my childhood there as well...My parents passed away when I was small, so my uncle raised me.” He said and looked puzzled. “Oh..I’m sorry.” Daisy said while her eyes narrowed. “No, it’s alright....They died so early, I didn’t get to know them...really...”

Daisy hadn’t really noticed that it was starting to get late, and she, as tired she always was should have gone to bed hours ago. “I think it’s time to get to bed,” Daisy said to the remaining hobbits. There were only a few of them left, because some had already gone to bed. “I’ll see you tomorrow then, Gorby,” Daisy said as she rose from her seat and gave a small wave as she walked out of the common room, heading for the stairs. “Good night,” Gorby said yawned. “I think it’s time to go to bed for me as well...” He said and laughed.

“Good night...”

Last edited by Orofaniel; 02-29-2004 at 12:31 PM.