View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 10:07 PM   #127
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul
I honestly think the bads have a lot more to lose than us. Not going to lie... gifteds to me, anyway, are less than helpful. You get reveals and counter reveals and a seer in a game where characters can change roles? I'm just not convinced losing them is entirely game breaking. Getting the evil wizard though destroys the baddies chances. Especially if we get lucky and get him day one.
I do agree with him to an extent on this. While Gifteds definitely have their usefulness, we don't necessarily need to rely on them to win the game. Anyway, I wonder if the baddies picked up on this quote and suspected a gifted Morsul was attempting to play down his own role. Then again, finding a gifted is such a shot in the dark so early in the game, I'm not sure that the baddies would factor giftedness at all when selecting last Night's pick.

Boro's self vote at the end of yesterDay would be an awfully big risk if he were a baddie. I'm inclined to think he was innocent when he made that vote. But then that was yesterDay. There's a very real possibility that a new wolf is among us. Which means we can't use any of the previous Day's behavior as a grounds for innocence. That's always the tricky part about these Dueling Wizard games.