View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 06:07 AM   #146
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
I can't quote for some reason but to answer Legate's philosophical question about what participating really means. Think of this as a multi car road trip. Some people have a compulsion to be one of the drivers, if deprived they will insist on querying the route and changing all the settings on the dashboard. Other people are prepared to take their turn as requested but don't have to be at the forefront but may be useful in other ways - spotting roadsigns, handing over drinks and sweets and holding the map. Some just sit and gawp out of the window saying Ooh look pretty flowers. A few clearly missed the pick up...

Morsul wasn't just along for the ride. He didn't make airyfairy statements saying x seems a bit odd without developing it. He backed up his suspicions and opinions. So while it would be a n unsophisticated villain who killed somone who suspected them (unless it was a very sophisticated double bluff) it is still worth considering the victim's behaviour. If I umderstand correctly he has to be innocent? Because if he were a wizard he couldn't be dead and if he were a wolf he wouldn't kill himself. Or have I got that wrong.
It is technically possibly for him to be a wolf (I think) but I don't think the possibility is worth bothering about unless something *really* strange comes up in the future.

Anyway, I've talked about his behaviour and how I believe he may have been killed as a possible gifted/wizard. Obviously if his death points to anyone at all, it points to Lottie, but I can't imagine he was killed just for voting her, unless the evil side thought he had dreamed her- i.e. was the GW using his "Seer" ability. (I need to check the rules regarding how that works... but I have an awful headache right now, and I'm blaming it entirely on this game.)

EDIT: x'd with 2 Zils.