View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 08:11 PM   #30
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakon View Post
Is there a time limit in between giving rep? Like if you give rep to one person, are you required to wait a certain amount of time before you can give rep to another person?
I think it's something like 10 (or twelve) reps in any 24 hours - and (about the ) same thing with repping the same person (like ten other reps before you can rep the same person again).

Quote:
Also on a side note, I am going to figure out which one of you kept giving me negative rep.
That's an age old discussion. The possibility of neg-repping is good to have around but it really should be used only with the really abrasive, malvolent or other offensive posts. Let's be fair: we're different people here with different backgrounds, ages, experiences, ideologies, beliefs etc. We should tolerate each other when we disagree and try to see the good sides of each other - and no one of us is so wise and learned that one could just wipe away any other thoughts on subjects discussed here.

It is nice that when someone reps you they also add their name into the end of the rep so that you can see who liked your post / effort in a game, whatever... but it should be required that the person neg-repping you would stand behind his/her act to make him/herself known as well! I don't know if that has ever been discussed with the B-W, that there should be a tag on the neg-reps required by the system so that you would know where they come from even if the sender of the neg-rep wouldn't her/himself make that actively known...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote