View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 09:30 PM   #3107
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
And we are starting at 10pm GMT on Thursday? I take it that will be a Night phase?
Yes.

I have forwarded to Hookbill a request for all changes I've approved, or corrections due to my inept charting.

Nogrod: I may need to revise the rules for clarity by Thursday 6pm. Both the wizards have a lot of latitude in what they wish to reveal, when, to their team. I am going to disallow PMing between gifteds and between werewolves, however, because at some point the two wizards will (or at least probably will) have a wizard battle and kill each other off, and the game reverts to a classic game, and at that point there can't be any PMing between gifteds anyway; and in this game I won't allow werewolves to PM except at Night. So any PMing always has to go through the two Sub-mods, even if the wizards choose to reveal themselves. Although this may seem like an unnecessary complication, there is enough of a chance that enough of the gifteds & werewolves may get killed along the way that there is an entirely different set of them toward the end of the game as compared to the beginning.

current tally:

Perhaps we could know the current tally but not the final roles of those who have died ...?

(you may change your votes of course)

In favor: 6

SPM
Celuien
Roa Aoife
the phantom
Feanor
Eomer

Not in favor: 8

Lalaith
Nogrod
Diamond
Eonwe
Lhunardawen
Nilpaurion
Thinlomien
Glirdan
Spawn

Doesn't care: 3

Azaelia of Willowbottom
Diamond
Cailín

Voting may continue on this matter until 6 pm EDT Wednesday. At that point, the approach with the most votes will be adopted.
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote