View Single Post
Old 01-08-2004, 12:48 PM   #277
Daniel Telcontar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Daniel Telcontar has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Talan sat down, his head full of thoughts. That was a seldom event, and he was not sure if he liked to have so many things to think about; in the past it had mostly been about making sure he himself was well and nobody was mad at him or out to get him.

Now he had been charged with responsibility, and he knew if he was ever to become more than a bouncer and helper, he needed to take it seriously. For perhaps the first time in his life, Talan felt ambition.

Yet another time he thought about what he needed to do. Make sure there were plans made how the stable should be built; that there was wood enough, and workers enough with the skills to do the different things. A question struck him; but he became unsure if he had already asked Bethberry that. He was not too keen on asking in case he already had, but in the end decided he better get rid of his doubt.

He found Bethberry and hesitating he asked: "Excuse me mam, but I was just wonderin'. I reckon the workers for the new stables they'll be livin' in the inn, guest rooms and all that. But what about the wood? We're gonna need a stockpile of that. Do we have any place for it, now that the stables ain't here anymore? And I can't remember, have we already ordered it, from whatever person it is we're gettin' it from? If not, we better be quick so that the workers won't be out of somethin' to do."

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 1:49 PM January 08, 2004: Message edited by: Daniel Telcontar ]