View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 07:08 PM   #1459
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurinquë View Post
Thanks! I took that photo at my cousin's farm in Iowa. It really was the most magnificent old willow she had there, I couldn't resist being eaten by it! No doubt my relatives think I'm completely mad now, what with my climbing into decaying trees and crying plaintively for Tom Bombadil to come and save me - they may never speak to me again!.
Laurinque, so I was quite right about Goldberry.

Legate, this is a picture that looked kind of special, so I chose to take this one, also because it probably is the one I look best in. And trust me, I am far from having everything I ever wanted, I'm trying to get there at the moment though.

Nogrod, indeed, the exam is called Abitur here. And we also are abis. Only difference is we didn't have a cruise, but rather a trip to Hungary to the shores of the Balaton Lake, quite nice place. I had had quite many drinks (champagne) in the morning when we received our diplomas and since I was out the night before I had to sleep for two hours in order to be "fresh" at the ball that evening. I'm a bit nostalgic now after having written this.

Anyway, to cheer myself up, here's the other good photo with me and mother Berúthiel: