View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 03:46 PM   #100
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Esty, TM, don't worry, your day will come!
I'd prefer Saturday, but Friday would be possible as well. Or maybe even Sunday, as Monday is a holiday (where I live at least - don't know about the US though)? And about the same time as the last one - evening GMT = American afternoon = about noonish for Lottie? Or maybe later? (I don't mind staying up late, but 'early in the morning' sounds gruesome - sorry, Oddwen!*insert yawning smiley*).
About the choice of text - I'd be inclined to postpone the coronation until such time as Esty is available to do Ioreth, but what about other opinions? On the other hand, seeing how the second half of the last reading was successfully cobbled together on the spot, we can decide about that ad hoc depending on how many people actually show up.
Moldutch?