View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 07:31 AM   #1247
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Excellent job, village! That was a most formidable wolf-pack to begin with, and you even had the Cursed against you at the end.
I feel bad for my relentless pursuit of Tum, but Lottie and I had decided she was our number 1 suspect fairly early on. I left her unprotected after she revealed with the expectation that Pan would probably have protected her that Night, and then we could simply trade off. Thanks for ruining that, phantom.
Lottie was a great partner to have on this. It's always interesting to go back and read PM's with hind sight. You can post them, Lottie. I don't think I said anything that wasn't family-friendly. Look over them, though.
The Mira- save was founded on the belief that the wolves would have been tempted to go after her based on Boro's "hint" to her. Glad to see that was apparently the case!
And my killing Greenie? Well, I'd been afraid one of the quiet ones (e.g. Kath, Lalaith, Greenie, or Nienna was slipping under my radar. Nog had said some things about suspecting Greenie because she was being so nice to him, or something of that nature, and that tipped the scales in her favour. Add to that the fact that when I sent that pick in to Glirdan I was waiting for a table at a seaside restaurant that has the most excellent crabcakes one could imagine, and I might not have been thinking entirely clearly.