View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 03:48 PM   #304
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I tried to make this even more concise.

N2
bzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BANG *fizzle* POP

N4
bzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ *whoosh* CLANG *doink*
"Who put that there?"

N5
bzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzZZZZZzzz booOOOOOoop *fizzle*
"Can you believe this?!" came a voice”

The wolves seem to have succeeded every Night (this is just a presumption, but I think pretty good one). So in that case all those other things are things between the Wizards or the Ranger saving a turning into a wolf.

So the possibilities (for no-wolf–creation – which seem to have taken place on Nights 2, 4 & 5) are:
1) The Ranger protects someone from being turned into a wolf.
2) Both the GW and the EW aim at the same person.
3) The EW targets the GW.
4) The EW targets a gifted.

Something quite unexpected happened on N5 - I'd say. Or something happened like for a third time?
"Who put that there?" sounds like deliberate interference - maybe a Ranger save. "Can you believe this?" sounds like something unexpected - the target was a gifted or the GW. The first one with no comment seems to me to fit best with option 2, where both Wizards targeted the same person. But that could be reading too much into it.

If not everyone is going to be around to vote close to DL, I'd like to hear who everyone would like to vote for (for clarification, who everyone thinks is suspicious). I'll include my list as well.

Very suspicious: Nerwen, Lalaith
Suspicious: Legate, Eomer
Borderline: Brinn, Eonwe
Unknown, unknowable: Sally, Shasta

I'd want to steer the lynch towards the people in the Very Suspicious and Suspicious groups. I think that would give us the best shot at catching a wolf. But, it doesn't look like Nerwen or Lalaith or Eomer are lynch candidates toDay, so I would prefer to steer the lynch towards Legate. Would everyone be comfortable with that? If we as a group are more suspicious of, say, Brinn, I would be willing to try to steer the lynch that way instead, but I would personally prefer Legate.

EDIT: xed with Lommy