View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 11:08 AM   #221
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

Quote:
Please help me succeed, Boro & Finduilas.~lmp
Don't you worry about that lmp...I figured it's a little slow right now because we're trying to get the whole mischievous bunch together you'll be hearing much more from Rudy. But, be warned that might not be a good thing. There will be some periods, due to work and other commitments, where I will not be able to get on at all for a couple days, but barring some big unexpected event I should be fine.

Well, I thought since it was Mira's idea to go on this little trip, and to fit with the character of everyone Mira would over hear and want to go on the big adventure...then Rudy would feel obligated to go. However, if you can't get a post up Finduilas, I can post with the entire family over hearing and then Mira and Hugo can follow in whatever way you two desire. Let me know soon what you would prefer to do, as I have time to write a post tomorrow, but after that I don't know if I can until the weekend.