View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 06:38 PM   #84
Pomegranate
Wight

Pomegranate is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
So, what we have here.

Shasta is obviously off my radar at the moment.

I don't want to vote for the phantom - partially because this is a very useful system and I can't see how it would work pro-KM and partially because I don't like voting amusing/interesting/loud players on the first Day.

Everyone else... yeah.

It seems to me there are a couple of people who have in general only been slightly confused: Brin, to a degree Morsul. Convincing enough in their innocent baffledness so I don't want to vote for them now.

Boro: I'm not any better in this than usual, but he brings up and elaborates good points and thus I'm reluctant to look at him today. The only confusing thing is his big opposition against the pretty harmless lists.

Sally: hasn't been around enough for me to have anything to say about her.

Eonwe: my gut-feeling of him is not bad, if not good. Some good analysis on the reveals and chains and such. Nothing to make him lean to the negative side too much.

Eomer: Brings up the 'if we'd not lynch anyone', which is always a bit creepy. Apart from that doesn't really do much- tries to find loopholes in phantom's plan (but don't we all?). I think he's leaning towards negative in my chart, but not by much.

Lottie: Can't say much. Neutral so far.

Manwe: Brings up a couple of points, but forgets the ranger so they are a bit irrelevant. Would a baddie forget the ranger? Or act as if he had? Neutral so far.

I'd say the ones I feel worst about are Inzil and Nerwen.

Nerwen comments smart points but mainly points out other people's mistakes, miscalculations or rules. Makes her seem sharp without any comment on the actual gaming and decisionmaking.

Inzil seems to me slightly more confused than normal, as well as more - explanatory. When we were giving counterarguments to her loophole-hunt, she was quick to make sure we knew she wasn't actually against it, just

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
All right. I'm just looking for holes in this deal, before everyone just jumps in.
and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Well, I didn't say the possibility of a fake reveal should prevent the plan, it was just a thought I had.
Which is true, but that's what we were all doing - throwing ideas forth and back. No need to explain your actions there.

I'll say the normal day 1 "These are obviously no serious suspicions, we don't have enough material etc etc" and vote for ++Inzil. The couple of quotes and gut feeling are enough to make me feel uncomfortable at this time of Day 1, and I cannot stay for longer.