Thread: Hunted RPG
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2004, 07:44 AM   #38
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Daisy at the party

Daisy thought the party had started nice, even though you could seem to feel this tense, but cheerful atmosphere. She thought that most of them were originally quite nervous and anxious, but were hiding them behind party masks and merry laughter. There was also some food and drink, but quite a little. But then again, the Hobbits were going to Bree to get supplies because they barley had some left, so it was understandable.

Daisy sneaked over to the table to get some seedcake before it was eaten up by the other Hobbits. "Hello there Madoc…" She said and smiled. "How are you feeling tonight?" She asked politely and helped herself with some seedcake. "Hello! Isn't it Daisy?" He said and laughed. "I'm excellent..." he then said and smiled. "Hm...That's good." Daisy said and sneezed "..Sorry.." She said and got a tissue. "I'm catching a cold or something....who wouldn't these days?" She said and sighed.

"So, are you anxious about tomorrow?" he asked her as she sneezed again. "Very...Especially since my parents will be alone for some days, before my sister and her children come and help them, I mean. They can't do much themselves any longer...They're starting to get old, you know." Daisy muttered and sighed a little, before she took a bite of her seedcake.

Madoc was also chewing heavily by now.

"I see...." Madoc said finally. "I hope it will work out though....When you come home again, at least they will be happy to see you." Madoc said and smiled. Daisy couldn't do anything but laugh. If I come home..., Daisy thought and sneezed so the entire party looked at her. "Bless you!" One of the others said and the room laughed, as Daisy went red from her head and down to her toes.

Last edited by Orofaniel; 02-17-2004 at 09:20 AM.