View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 06:03 PM   #22
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faramir Jones View Post
It's just as bad with some people's attitudes towards Fëanor. Yes, he was certainly 'hot' and the greatest artist around; but he was the worst monarch, and don't get me started on his behaviour towards Fingolfin! ('See, half brother! This is sharper than thy tongue. Try but once more to usurp my place and the love of my father, and maybe it will rid the Noldor of one who seeks to be the master of thralls'.) Wasn't the guilty one their father Finwë, who decided to remarry?
But Feanor is so awesome! I don't think he's particularly hot, though. Fire-y, rather. But not "hot" in the sense of particularly good-looking. And yes, he was quite mad, but he is also the greatest of the Children of Iluvatar in the history of Arda. He's a madman, but he's got greatness.