View Single Post
Old 03-16-2004, 01:44 PM   #66
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
'Barbarian Horde' is number 10 - the last few minutes of it are the best, from about 7 minutes onwards. And we should have some of 'The Black Pearl' from Pirates of the Caribbean, and 'Barabosa is Hungry' maybe...

Ahem...

So, the plot so far is (just to check I have this right):

- Lorien has been assalted twice. Although both attempts have failed, Galadriel and Celeborn know that the power of Nenya which sustains them cannot keep forever, and so they send out an envoy to Thranduil asking for aid.
- Envoy is captured by a group of Easterlings and orcs.
- Envoy is rescued by a scouting party from Mirkwood. (should we add something else in here?)
- Meanwhile, during the 3rd attack on Lorien, a elite party of Uruk-Hai and Easterlings are sent to kill Galadriel and destroy the defenses that Nenya provides.
- They must get past a very small force protecting the Lord and Lady of the Golden Wood, who are fighting vailently against the incursion of orcs and Easterlings.
- At this point, its a race against time for the combined party of Mirkwood and Lorien elves to get back to Caras Galadhon and stop the baddie elites from taking the Golden Wood and killing Galadriel.

Right?