View Single Post
Old 06-06-2004, 11:55 AM   #74
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

The Perky Ent has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Perky Ent
White Tree

After Owacyn's amazing performance, Arathorn could do nothing but fight harder. He wanted to; although he didn't think himself better, top Owacyn. He quickly looked around for a suitable troll as he dodged a swing from a mace. There were so many trolls, although many were dead. But the scariest thing about it was, more were coming. There were many in the ring, but there were too many trolls to fit. They had attacked the elves in the trees. The battle was far from over.

After killing his 22nd troll, Arathorn found his perfect opportunity. Three trolls were standing in a strait line, unaware of it. Arathorn quickly climbed up a tree, and reached the top in seconds. On the tree, he looked down on the other side of the battle, to see the trolls that weren't in the ring. There were about a hundred. Quickly, Arathorn pulled out his bow, and began to fire. In a few minutes, Arathorn shouted "50!" before he looked back to seize his opportunity. It was open; the trolls were still standing in a line. It was perfect. Arathorn took up his sword and jumped. He landed on the shoulders of a troll, his sword deep in its head. As he troll began to fall backwards, Arathorn pulled his sword out, and jumped. He landed on the second troll, his sword in its back. He had pierced its spinal cord. As Arathorn held on to his sword, to keep from falling, the troll fell forward. Right before it hit the ground, Arathorn pulled out his sword, and jumped off the troll, and over the head of the third one. Falling right in front of the troll, he jammed his sword in the troll's heart. The troll fell backwards, and Arathorn pulled out his sword.

This time is was Owacyn whose jaw dropped. In those five seconds, Arathorn had taken out three trolls. "That's for my father!" Arathorn said, as he stopped fighting to take a breath. This was his mistake. As he rested for a second, a troll saw the incident. "My brothers! Nooooo!" the troll said, as it filled with anger. "You...DIE!!!" the troll said, as he ran at Arathorn with his mace. While running to Arathorn, the troll was hit with two arrows, but that didn't stop him. Right before he died, he swung the mace at Arathorn, and it made contact. The troll had hit a line drive, and if there wasn't an abnormally fat troll dead on the ground, Arathorn might have died. Arathorn bounced on the blubber of the troll and slowly got to his feet. The troll that had hit him was now dead. "Arathorn! Are you hurt?" Elladan shouted. "I'm fine. It's a good thing this troll eats!" Arathorn said with a laugh, as he went back into the fray.