View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 03:32 PM   #16
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Blimey! I didn't think we'd get caught this quickly.
I'm magic after all.

Quote:
I was going to speculate about the exact nature of the lovers' relationship because I was for some reason sure Amroth had to find Nimrodel before they could communicate (like you know when you sometimes get an idea and are convinced it's true without any actual evidence whatsoever? That happens to me all the time), but seeing as they were allowed to PM on night 1, that doesn't seem to be the case. Story-wise it would make sense that Amroth decides to abandon his people if he loses Nimrodel (ie her death kills them both), but obviously it can also work the other way round, or their fates may not be tied to each other at all except as a victory condition. I wonder if Amroth is allowed to protect her?
I feel like there's going to be more to it than that, why else would our moddess want it to be a secret? As to what could be involved? No idea. Maybe Nimrodel chooses who Amroth protects and he cannot protect her, but she can have him protect himself. Maybe the 2-3 wolves thing is a hint. If Nimrodel dies Amroth goes to the dark side or vice versa?