View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 06:57 PM   #18
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
I feel like there's going to be more to it than that, why else would our moddess want it to be a secret? As to what could be involved? No idea. Maybe Nimrodel chooses who Amroth protects and he cannot protect her, but she can have him protect himself. Maybe the 2-3 wolves thing is a hint. If Nimrodel dies Amroth goes to the dark side or vice versa?
Could be more than that, or could be it's a secret just because it's fun to keep the village in the dark. Story-wise, I don't think it would make sense for Amroth or Nimrodel to go to the dark side, but in love and werewolf everything is possible.

I took the 2-3 wolves thing as an unconfirmed number. If there was one player less I'd be pretty sure we only had 2 wolves, and if one more I'd be inclined to say there were 3, but 11 could swing both ways. If there's just two wolves there might be a cobbler to balance things out though, so I suppose it might also be a hint, although I'd still wait for Nerwen's confirmation first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tar-Jêx View Post
Your hastiness to jump to conclusions when nobody else has directly accused another implies that you want to get things moving. However, accusations so early are a bad habit to get into. If you have guessed correctly, a target will appear upon your head.
Actually I think accusations this early are the best possible habit to get into. There's little enough to talk about on day 1 as it is, so might as well throw sticks and see which dogs bark. That, or talk about the roles, or about how awful day 1s are. Or be a bore and let others do your talking for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jêx
Aganzir, on the other hand, could be anything at this point.
I could.

Righty it's my bedtime! Kitanna looks okay. I'm willing to give Jêx the newbie pass and Farael the long time no see pass for today.