View Single Post
Old 06-12-2004, 06:36 PM   #49
Eowyn Skywalker
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eowyn Skywalker has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Eowyn Skywalker
In a way, that might be true, the Barrow-downs IS a part of us now... now that we have became these people... these personas that are not the same as those in our real lives. And yet, though, I could live without the Barrow-downs, because, even as Eowyn Skywalker is a part of me... a great part of me, so is T****. I cannot live without her in me.

Sure, when I first ran into the Barrow-downs... I NEVER would've joined a forum, and spent time on the main site instead, but, as I started with the fanfiction, I joined with the fanfiction forum. I do not know how Eowyn Skywalker came to be, but SOMEHOW the name came up, and Eowyn Skywalker was born into the world of the Barrow-downs, as I soon decided to join with the main forums too. With that, I became Eowyn Skywalker online. She was me, and I was her.

As I became more and more into the internet.. to the point of creating my own little... ish... forum, Eowyn Skywalker became a greater part of me, changing T**** to fit with Eowyn Skywalker's ideals. I became her, there was no way to escape it. I can't escape her now, she speaks through me in real life now... if you were to meet me, sure, you would have trouble believing that I am the girl behind Eowyn Skywalker, but yet, you wouldn't. After an hour, Eowyn Skywalker's personality would show through, and you'd know me for who I am.

Online, it's easier for people to believe that I am Eowyn Skywalker... in fact, I have been told by people who I told who I really was, that they never would've guesses that my real name wasn't Eowyn Skywalker, because I play her so well.

In a way, I am her, and she is me, but yet, not. If I had to leave the internet behind, I assume that slowly, Eowyn Skywalker, Tiana the E-Padawan, and Lady Vader, my internet personas, they would slowly disappear, and I wouldn't have this annoying addentitiy problem any longer.

I suppose the problem is that Eowyn Skywalker has became too much of me, I cannot imagine leaving her behind anymore.

Sigh... I'm turning into a regular Gollum\Smeagol now... giggle. But I don't hide behind the name anymore, like I did in the beginning, because Eowyn Skywalker has became me.

...whoa... long post... tee hee.

-Eowyn Skywalker
Eowyn Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote