Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2003, 01:02 PM   #13
Jeli Baggins
Haunting Spirit

Jeli Baggins has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Jeli Baggins
Sting

oooooook Where to begin. hmmm last night. Sam and I (me being Frodo, I always seem to be) were on ponies, and Gandalf was leaving us. While he was talking, spiders came and Sam and I had to fight them. (They looked just like in the Fellowship of the Ring game when you're in the Old Forest.)

12/16/02- My bro. and I (as Sam and Frodo) were at the Black Gate. Gollum was there and he pulled us in a pond so He wouldn't see us. The ring almost sunk but I caught it, and Elrond and my dad were making sure we didn't pass through with the ring. (????)
11/23/02- In the middle of a huge hall was a statue of Galadriel. Gimli was hitting it with his axe. I started to hit it too. Galadriel found out and searched for the people who did it. (never found us b/c we hid the axes under our shirts. hehe)
11/22/02- Saruman was knocking on my kitchen door. He threatened to "have his orc take care of it" if i didn't open it. I hid in my basement, and pretended to be Frodo's relative, so they didn't think I was Frodo. It suddenly switched to lots of men and elves marching in a big field. Legolas was arguing w/ Arwen and Eoywn. Aragorn came to get me and my niece (Frodo and another hobbit) to go on a quest. We left there, and a white SUV was spying on us. Aragorn made him leave, and we continued.

Sorry so long! I have plenty more, but I won't waist your valuble time. Oh and it pays to have a dream journal. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
"My dear Frodo! Hobbits really are amazing creatures. You can learn all that there is to know about their ways in a month, and yet after a hundred years they can still surprise you." ~ Gandalf to Frodo
Jeli Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote