View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 01:50 PM   #525
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalwendë
OK I had a Tolkien dream for the first time in a while! I was in the office and someone was talking about some meetings they were going to. I was half listening and then they said they were going along on part of the Tolkien World Tour, and what's more, they had a pass/ticket thing entitling them to actually meet Tolkien and talk to him. I felt jealous because they didn't even know who Tolkien was! The pass/ticket things were folded sheets of paper inside those clip on plastic badge holders. Next thing it was evening for some reason and all the lights suddenly went out and mass panic ensued with people crowding for the lift lobby, but I saw the passes and grabbed them. Then I got woke up for my breakfast (marmite on toast, mmmmm) so I still didn't get to meet Tolkien.

To be less succinct it sounds like that you may find Oxonmoot a bit of a disappointment ..... and you have shang-haied my anxiety about possibly meeting Priscilla.... which in this life is just about as good as it is going to get...

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote