View Single Post
Old 11-23-2002, 03:31 PM   #31
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Silmaril

"Where do we go from here?" Menelduliniel asked Estelarion as they sat down.

"Let us wait and listen to others. Maybe we can join one of those fine people on their journey," Estelarion said.

"I wish we could journey on our own. It is a lot more...simple," Menelduliniel said, ordering herself another ale.

"Aye, that it is, but it is also far too dangerous. I propose we wait for someone who is looking for fine young Elves to accompany them on a quest of some sort."

"If that is your wish..." Menelduliniel said, absentmindedly, "Do you know, there are far more Dwarves and creatures of other races than I thought there would be. The Green Dragon, I thought, would mostly be inhabited by Hobbits."

"That is strange," Estelarion said. He sighed, "Well, these are dangerous times. People must know that the Shire is one of the safer regions left in the world."

"But, if the hunted come into the Shire, would that not lead the evils of the world into this area, trying to find them?"

"Most likely it would, Menelduliniel, yes," Estelarion said, his mood beginning to darken at Menelduliniel's topic.

"I hope that none come to harm these darling people," Menelduliniel said.

The both sat together, getting thoroughly depressed at the thought of these friendly Hobbits getting harmed...