Thread: obsession
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2003, 11:45 PM   #9
Tigerlily Gamgee
Hostess of Spirits

Tigerlily Gamgee has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tigerlily Gamgee
Silmaril

I don't know if I can beat any of you with my craziness, but I sure can join you:<BR>Living room contains: "The Final Battle" poster signed by the Brothers Hildebrant, pictures from a FOTR calendar drawn by Nasmith, a Bilbo glass sculpture, Ringwraiths mug, complete set of Fellowship action figures, BK light up mugs, Ringwraith bank, almost all of the BK figures, Galadriel doll by indoor fountain, FOTR pic frame, magnets on fridge, Middle Earth art poster, and well... the collection has gotten much, much bigger since X-Mas. I need to find spots for all of my new stuff.<BR>I also have the FOTR poster & a Middle Earth Map in my bedroom and my computer has a desktop theme of TTT (including icons).<BR>I own both DVD's and I don't know how many times I've seen FOTR... a lot. I have now seen TTT 6 times.<BR>I try to get every mag I find to do with FOTR.<BR>I also own almost all of the other Tolkien books: Hobbit, Silmarillion, Middle Earth Histories, Lost Tales, ..... etc.<P>I also have a cat named Frodo <p>[ January 05, 2003: Message edited by: Tigerlily Gamgee ]
Tigerlily Gamgee is offline   Reply With Quote