Thread: obsession
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 09:58 PM   #33
PeregrinTook
Animated Skeleton

PeregrinTook has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Yes, I am obsessed. Trust me, I know it. quoting LotR CONSTANTLY (in school also) has become a hobbit. My sister and I call each other Pippin (that's me!) and Merry. All I do on the internet (other than for school) is go to LotR sites. I can recite FotR (the movie) off the top of my head, and I might be able to give you the next sentence from the book if you gave me the previous one...well, almost. I make a point of bringing up LotR in all my school classes, and even my teachers sometimes get into discussions with me about it. I wear a uniform at my school, so I can't dress up as Frodo or Pippin... My parents have had to confine me to a bulliten board because my LotR pics on my wall got a little, shall we say, out of control... I have THREE LotR calendars in my room: one that is handmade, one Two Towers, and one FotR locker calendar. My locker at school has nothing but LotR pics taped in it. And last, but certainly not least, I spend WAY too much time (according to my parents ) posting on the Barrow Downs and other LotR sites like Council of Elrond and such...