Thread: obsession
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2003, 07:26 PM   #38
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

I am *extremely* obsessed as well. I feel the exact same as Pippinsqueak: <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> I spend a whole load of money on LOTR ... me of LOTR. Good times, good times. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> and Jeli Baggins: <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> PippinSqueak, I truly can agree with you on that one.... made so sorry about the time wasting.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I've read the books once the whole way through and read random chapters every night before bed. I am known at school as the LOTR freak (in a good way)... and my boyfriend (seriously) looks EXACTLY like Frodo (from the movie). No joke or exageration (sp?) I have tons of LOTR jewelry that I wear every day, and since we have uniforms I'll sometimes wear my elf ears. I quote things from the movie and my room is slowly but surely being buried under my growing LOTR collection.<P>I am 100% obsessed as well!!