View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 05:13 PM   #354
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
Now I think we should use the NG thing to save those we want to keep around. Since the wolves have succeeded in making us unsure of the role of the person guarded. Back to good ole vote analyzing, theories, and suspicions for us now.
I do agree. Whatever gain the wolves have had from their tactics of seemingly shooting themselves to the leg is that we can't take the NG's as seer dreams. Sure that option is lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakon
Because we know that at least once the wolves have chosen to kill one a night we expect it to always have been their choice. It could happen that we end up guarding a wolf and we just assume that they chose to have one kill that night. It could mean a wolf not getting lynched.
Who says we except them to always follow a pattern set on the first Night of their action? Wouldn't that be quite foolish? As I said, we can no longer think of the NG's as seer dreams but neither can we take them as signs of guilt (Legate proved that). Like Nienna said it is back to the drawing board where we need to consider every Night individually.

Okay for me it's now +2AM and I'm getting to bed. Happily it's Saturday tomorrow and I have more time to hang around.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote