View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 03:54 PM   #334
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
So...yesterday I was feeling that Greenie made sense and this hasn't changed today. Nerwen and Loslote also seem mostly clear and helpful - (although having said that, Loslote's post 260 completely lost me, and did Nerwen explain her missing the vote yesterday?).
Rikae and Lommy fluctuate between clarity and obscurity. Firefoot seems to me to be chasing red herrings but that doesn't necessarily mean she's guilty - in a mad game like this, one woman's red herring is another's vital clue. Legate confused me yesterday and still continues to do so today. Half the time he seems to be setting up an argument only to knock it down. Boro and Mac make me uneasy. The rest, I don't know.

Having said all that, I am still pursuing the thesis I began to set up this morning. Yes, the Nog bandwaggon probably contains at least one wolf but it is very difficult to decide who they/he/she was. Aganzir looks the most ropey to me, not just because of her behaviour and not just because the Nog bandwaggon saved her, but because the Nog bandwaggon only began once he'd named her as someone he would vote for.
So, because unlike some of my fellow Europeans I do not have the steely stamina to stay at my keyboard til dawn, I'm going to vote now.
++Aganzir

edit: x-post with Lommy

Last edited by Lalaith; 06-04-2015 at 04:10 PM.
Lalaith is offline   Reply With Quote