View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 01:23 PM   #206
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurthang
But I still say we need to figure out what is going on between Eomer and LMP before anything else.
Sorry, I have been away stone-cutting all Day so far. I took one half hour rest which I spent reading as far as I could in the Daily Chisel of goings on here. Now to answer your (and others') question about my half of the "LMP/Eomer" thing.

As you may recall, the only information of note that stood out to me were the early post by Lhuna and the mysterious defense of her by Eomer, and I requested further information from both of them. Lhuna finally answered today. Eomer's answer was more mystery. Then, when he voted for me, he claimed open-ended reasoning that could have been interpreted in at least three different ways besides the way he finally told us toDay that he really meant. He said that he is expendable, but I could see Eomer in any role saying that.

I wanted to keep from spreading the nominee list any further than 6. When I voted, there were already 6 nominees. Of those who had already received votes, only Eomer seemed remotely suspicious to me. Lhuna also looked suspicious, since her 'wise advice' to us all not to spread the voting too thin was something that any reasonably experienced player knows already, and her having said it made her look helpful while not really being helpful.

In addition, it was a not unreasonable hypothesis that Lhuna & Eomer are the Lovers. His bold, even blatant, defense of her in his very first post of the game, is the kind of thing I would not put past Eomer. So I was looking at those two as my primary candidates. Lhuna had no votes and the stronger case as such looked to go with Eomer. Thus, my vote. That he had voted for me did play a small factor, but not as large as it seems at first glance.

Now I must go back to reading to try to catch up; currently I'm at about page 4 of the Daily Chisel, which has published so far toDay some 6 pages. Back with more soon....
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote