View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 02:24 PM   #213
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing spawn of ungoliant
Is this a confession - that you're a wolf whatever you do, eh? You know, as far as I know there hasn't been much suspicion of Samwise who 'climbed a Garin bandwagon'. That's because he saved us from a possible death of two innocents.

I could buy it that you're stubborn enough to vote the one you want to even if there's a tie, but that doesn't match with your new, more apologetic behaviour.
It does look bad for Lhuna, I'll grant, but I wonder if we ought to maybe be taking a closer peek at Samwise? I don't seriously suspect him, but the possibility is there that, in defending Garin, in believing him innocent, he was acting on Wolfish knowledge... After all, who, in all this village, knows who all are Wolve and who are Not? Just the wolves.

That said, I don't seriously harbour doubts about Samwise. But it is something that we shouldn't completely forget, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
Anyway, it would be utter madness for the Lovers to hint. What could they possibly benefit?
I agree with you entirely, and if you or any of our experienced, greatly intelligent players is the Lover, then I would say that hints are completely unlikely.

That said, human nature is such that if one of more foolhardy, less-experienced players was a Lover, it's entirely possible that they could deliberately hint, not thinking through the situation as best they might.

So I'd keep an eye out for Loverly Pairs anyway... They won't be casting suspicion on each other (except as a decoy), and one of them may possibly let something slip.