View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 04:41 PM   #230
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Oh, come on you lot. I would have thought it was completely obvious that the wolf lover would confide all to his/her ord girl/boy...if the lovers needed lmp to point out to them the benefits of sharing knowledge then frankly.... No - we can be sure that the only thing those two don't know right now is the identity of the Seers.
I also note that a lot of people have completely ignored the urging of myself and (I think) tar-a, earlier today, NOT to talk about pair-ish behaviour, while both Seers were alive, for fear of outing them. It's a free world of course, but...

I need to go off now, and I'm still not sure who to vote for. I'm still inclined to the theory that it was the Garin defence that did for Ang which actually tells us very little about wolf identity...
I am right, I think, in saying that everyone has now posted today except for Celuien?
I'd like to have heard more from her. And I'm worried about the other quiet ones who have barely posted, as well.
Some points as I ponder:
Quote:
I'm worried that I trust her and I'm worried that other people trust her as well.
(Lommy )
This is ever the problem with madame spawn. Ditto tar-a. She's just scarily sensible. Actually, regarding the laundress, I'm encountering a bit more obstruseness than I would expect amid the usual spawnish clarity. I would also agree that Lhuna is troubling - the failure to break the double-lynch...hmmm...
Of our loudmouths, Eomer is, as many have pointed out, somewhat erratic, and lmp unusually quiet. But actually, someone else is being unusual. Eonwe is often random, yes, but usually there is more sense among the randomness than we have seen so far. Something's not right. So
++EONWE