View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 11:16 AM   #49
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Nog, do you mean PM me the Round 3 selection as the Round 2 judging is going on?

Hmm...I had not thought about that, but since I have it planned and laid out in Excel, we could actually do that starting with the Round 2 judging tomorrow. (Assuming no one objects, because it would really cut down on this dragging too long. And it wouldn't be too much of a burden on anyone, since it is only send me a PM in 24 hours).

I think we'll go ahead and do that. When I open up the judging and post the options tomorrow, I'll also post the Round 3 word and judge. That way while the judging phase is going on and people are making arguments. You can also PM me your Round 3 choice. This would cut down on a lot of the wait, while still keeping it a fair amount of time for everyone to send in their choices.

Sound good?