View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 09:12 PM   #67
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Day 3

The third Day was quite eventful. The tirade to get rid of the Dwarves continued and they managed to get rid of two of them in one go! Not that it's really surprising. The first was Durin. "You're supposed to be dead!!" one said. "And you stink!" said another. "Well, what about Nori? What about the usless Dwarves?" he replied to the questions posed. That created some conflict. Some wanted Nori out because of his uselessness (he's more useless than his brother!) and some wanted to get rid of Durin because of the fact that he's supposed to be dead. " I have an idea!" one yelled. "Let's do a double lynch!!... I mean a double cast off!!" This was met with imediate applause and approval. The voting went as thus:

Durin - 3
Nori - 3
Bombur - 1
The Master - 2
Thorin - 1
Bungo - 1

"Well, I have never seen a more idiotic group of people!!" yelled and outraged Durin. "I will leave of my own free will!!" With that, he crumbled into dust and sank back into the ground where he belonged. As for Nori, he quietly picked up his things and left, saying nothing to know one. He then wandered into Middle-Earth searching for his brother Ori (who unfortunately got killed by orcs before he even made it to Moria).

Contestants voted out:
Bofur
Ori
Durin (The first King Under the Mountain)
Nori

The remaining contestants:

Hobbits
Belladonna Took
Bilbo
Bullroarer (Bilbo's great ancestor)
Bungo Bagins
Old Took

Dwarves
Balin
Bifur
Bombur
Dain
Dori
Dwalin
Fili
Fundin
Gloin
Kili
Nain (father of Dain)
Oin
Thrain (father of Thorin)
Thorin
Thror (grandsire of Thorin)

Men/Elves
Bard
Beorn
Chief of Guards
Elrond
Galion (Elvenking's Butler)
Elvenking
The Master
Girion

Bad Guys
Azog
Bert
Bolg
Golfimbul
Great Goblin
Chief Warg
Smaug
William
Tom

Others
Gandalf
Eagle Lord
Roac
Carc
Gollum
Necromancer

Day 3 had a little turn of events that I hope you are pleased with. Day 4 starts. Vote away!!!

Last edited by Glirdan; 12-01-2005 at 09:14 PM. Reason: forgot to add Old Took to all the lists
Glirdan is offline   Reply With Quote