View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 10:53 AM   #2
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Thanks for pointing this out, TM! The German Tolkien Society (Deutsche Tolkien Gesellschaft) joins with many other societies around the world in celebrating Tolkien Reading Day on March 25 with various public events. There are also reading events in Hannover and Oberhausen on the same day. Here is the information: Tolkien Reading Day in Germany

Here is the original Tolkien Society's page about Tolkien Reading Day and here about this year's theme.

There are sure to be other similar events around the world - I know of one in Toronto, and I assume the US societies are joining in as well. If you hear of events, please post the information here - thanks!

If you attend a Tolkien Reading Day event, please tell us about it afterwards - it's always nice to hear news from Tolkien fans around the world.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote