View Single Post
Old 02-08-2004, 12:10 AM   #54
Melisil
Wight

Melisil has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Aelimur walked in stride with the rest of the group, still watching both Ferethor and the rangers carefully, until Ferethor quickly stopped- dead in the street. He and Atharan were standing facing each other- swords drawn, Ferethor obviously angry. Aelimur walked behind Atharen, he drew his sword too, though he kept it close to himself and definitly not in a complete battle stance.

Ferethor and Atharen exchanged quiet threats to one another. Atharen knew that they were under Ellesar's command.

Aelimur stood listening untill, soon after they finished(or almost finished) both Maen and Crystal Heart apeared by them.

The two spoke in jest at the scene: “Oh me!” exclaimed Maén, “Look Miss Heart, see what these men are drawn to? So early in the day and in the middle of the street. Look! They do as if to wound one another.”

“Indeed Miss Il Galoth.” Said Crystal, “Anyone would think so, my, they are fortunate that there are no city soldiers here.”

“It’s very unoriginal isn’t it? I mean sword fighting in the street!” spoke Maen.

“Thank goodness we can lead by example.” Finished Crystal.

“Put down your weapons, whatever needs to be settled between you, can be done so outside the city. Now do you want to know why we are here or not?” Maén said, now seemingly much more serious.

Aelimur sheathed his blade and walked to Maen. "I am sorry madame, that this happened, ecspecialy so early in this quest. Please forgive.. each of us." he bowed his head to her. "And you too please Miss Heart. I am sorry." he looked back to the Ferethor and Atharen, then back to Maen. "Shall we continue? We will try not to delay anymore."

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 1:11 AM February 08, 2004: Message edited by: Melisil ]