View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004, 10:52 AM   #469
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
dates and dates and dates

OK, I am afraid I have gotten us all into a dating fuddle. And we are about to witness the Meeting of the Clans (if there is a Ravion-clan left by then!) so it is imperative that the dates be correct.

The dates in question are the Rohan dates; somehow we lost a day on page 8, and what hould have been the 21 was the 20, and dates have slipped ever since. My bad-- Sorry! But we must fix it. So... I have editing requests for several folk...

ROHAN:

Alak: Page 8, post number 319 : should be the 21st not the 20th.

Alak: Page 9, post number 334 : should be the 23 not the 22.

Nuru: Page 9, post number 336 : should be the 23 not the 22.

Nuru: Page 9, post number 338 : should be the 23 not the 22.

Nuru: Page 9, post number 340 : should be the 23 not the 22.

Nuru: Page 9, post number 342 : should be the 23 not the 22.

Nuru: Page 10, post number 372 : should be the 23 not the 22.

Golly, I feel like I'm punishing everyone who put the date in their title! I assure you this is not my intent...

Alak: Page 10, post number 377 : should be the 23 not the 22.

Aylwen: Page 10, post number 378 : should be the 24 not the 23.

Nuru: Page 10, post number 389 : should be the 24 not the 23.

SO: unless I am greatly mistaken, currently Amroth's clan is at the very-early-morning (wee hours) of the 25th. Amroth is pacing, Erebemlin and Taitheneb are carefully leaving him alone, and Ędegard and Aergeleafa are still seeing stars.

Mellonin, Raefindan, Aeron, Erundil are now at Dec 23 (morning.) So the two groups are TWO days apart again-- the other way round!

My best cosolation is that Tolkien lost a day, too, and had to engineer the story like mad to fix it. So we are in good company.

Somebody double check me just in case I'm wrong?

If I'm not wrong, then we need to get Raefindan's group forward two whole days (which I guess makes it just as well that the Rohan group has been posting less.) Then I'll do the dream-intercept. Mellonin can be raving from the poison by then (that'll work well for making the dream intense enough for Amroth to catch it.)

How about they find Gwyllion (in the nick of time) but not Mellonin? Then she can have her mostly-dead experience. All major characters gotta have at least one. The elves can fix her up.

Last edited by mark12_30; 08-23-2004 at 11:18 AM.