View Single Post
Old 02-12-2004, 12:49 PM   #256
Fool Of A Took
Haunting Spirit

Fool Of A Took has just left Hobbiton.
Grimm of the Riddermark

Grimms hair was now wet and muddy. He didn't care that much but he didn't care. Avalon seemed to be trying to say something to Cree. What's going on?, he tought, but the crow just looked at Cree. Grimm rose up and helped Cree up as well. He looked at the Inn that seemed lost. It was terrible to see. Grimm thought that Inn always had been so beautiful and nice. He began to wonder what caused the fire. He looked around for Aman but couldn't see her. "Excuse me, Lady Cree, but I must find miss Aman. I'll be back." he said to Cree and began to look for Aman. "She's in the Common Room, or should I say 'former' Common Room..." a dwarf with a mean grin said to Grimm as he asked him. Grimm gave the dwarf a angry look and said "Watch your tounge, master dwarf, it might get cut off!" The dwarf backed off and shut his mouth instantly. Grimm turned away from the dwarf and began to run to the side door at the Inn that led straight into the Common Room. So she went in there anyway... I told here that it would foolish! As he entered Aman was just about to send two people to get the wine, ale, cider and juice out of the Inn so the fie wouldn't spread to it. Then the Inn would be lost for sure.

"Ah, there you are, miss Aman! I told you it would be foolish to go back in here, but you do what you believe are right, and I shouldn't blame you for that." he said and smiled as he said the last words. He coughed and looked around in the Common Room. 'Former Common Room'!? Stupid dwarves... He had actually never liked dwarves very much, and now he really thought he had a reason for disliking them. He drew a deep sigh, yet it was hard because of the smoke that had filled the Common Room. "Have all the children been brought to safety?" he asked Aman and his face changed to a more serious expression. "I've heard that it should be a Sheriff in this region that should be coming to aid at moments like this..?" he said, "But let's take that outside. You must get out now, miss Aman, the smoke is dangerous for your health." He dragged Aman out as she didn't want to leave the Inn. Grimm really felt terrible about it and tried to encourage Aman in all possible ways to keep her spirit up that the Inn still could be saved. It was piles of ashes everywhere outside and he could here a child cry somewhere, though he couldn't see it.

"Does anyone know what caused the fire?" he asked Aman when they got a litte bit away from the Inn. He could see the bucket chain working hard. The fire didn't look to be under control yet, but as it began to rain the hope came back to many that the Inn yet could be saved. His head felt like it weighd tons. He was dizzy of all the smoke he had breathed.