View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 07:36 AM   #16
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
The Gore Begins

Gothmog looked at the scattered remains of his loyal servant and grunted "oh well free meat." He quickly ate a leg and arm and looked back to Barad-Dash everything looked to be in order except he was short a co-pilot...

Gothmog searched the Halls looking for a suitable replacement and found
orc #429187943b his loyal friend, Goblash's, little brother although Gothmog had dealt more with Goblash than this orc there had been some serious run-ins. But Gothmog knew in his now filled gut that he would be an excellent co-pilot.

Gothmog looked about at his opponents Sauron was making some ridiculous speech. Always his way, long-winded. Gothmog looked about and had just one thing to say to these future losers.

"Greetings to you fellow participants pay close attention for this is the only civility I pay you, you shall all perish ere the night is out and I will destroy you all and feast upon upon your flesh!"

Gothmog turned to his copilot "Now you grunt what is your name and which way do you think we should go, personally I think West-Southwest"

Last edited by Morsul the Dark; 04-10-2006 at 07:52 AM.
Morsul the Dark is offline   Reply With Quote