View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 01:21 PM   #119
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield Notes, probably uninteresting, from reading:

#19 - Inziladun makes a list of those who've posted and judges them. Weird thing is, nothing except in-character jesting has occurred. List seems pretty worthless. Strikes me as odd (just a little bit).

#53 - tromkehra: no substance at all! In-character jesting stopped many posts ago.

#57 - Macalaure thinks that wolf-Boro would not have kept arguing; I tend to disagree - I know Boro and he will never stop fighting! The best thing that wolf-Boro could do is stick to his guns. If he backed off that would be more suspicious (of course...he knows this too). I'm not getting anywhere nearer Boro's status but I disagree with Mac here.

#58 - Thinlomien. Not too useful here, I think. She makes a big list and judges everyone, but we're not really in a position to do that at that time. I'd be surprised if everyone read your thoughts on players who have barely been around, as it's not interesting and it's just a big block of text. Sorry!

#59- 'Morsul's criticism of Mac is interesting. He later voted for Mac.