View Single Post
Old 03-30-2006, 04:40 PM   #196
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
It also seems that I just x-posted with Kitanna as well.

However, I rather like the points that Kitanna has just brought up.

Quote:
Quote:
I tried to make the best choice I could yesterday, thining about my own safety toDAY, and I guess I made the wrong choice. I obviously would have been better not voting, which I guess is what Glirdan realised.
Ok, I find it odd that Wilwa said this. I mean most of us are trying to be as careful as possible, but there's just something about this that gets me. I can't really explain it, but it's like "hey I voted to save my own skin because I have something to hide." Maybe I'm being irrational because I'm cold, wet, and tired, but This statement by Wilwa and her voting statement from yesterday have put me off.
I know Wilwa as a smart player and it seems (as Kitanna said) rather odd that she said that. What makes me more suspicious of her as well as Roa now is this:

Quote:
I doubt seriously that a cat would kill someone who was suspicious of them, so Nogrod's list is out in my mind. I also believe that the placement of her vote means nothing.
As far as I know, Nogrod didn't post any real suspcions of anyone other than Sleepy. So really, the Wolves attacking choice was a rather smart one. Not only did they get rid of the person who pinpointed one of the Wolves, they got rid of one of the most vocal villagers who contributed greatly. What makes me really suspcious (and once again, I realise that the Modess has said to not look at them for clues) is the fact that he got a Wolf out of that group of people from the rhyme. That is why I'm suspciouis of Wilwa. I've seen no reason to be suspicious of Lommy or Teleperca. Wilwa on the other hand is looking more suspcious to me.

Edit - cross posted with a bunch of people. And now it's down to me to either break the tie, not vote and get "lynched" by the Modess (out of the question) or to vote someone other then Garin or Eonwe (both which [after proof that has just come up] are seeming rather guilty).

Here's the voting thus far:

Eonwe (Farael, Morm, Diamond) - 3
Wilwarin (Garin, Alcarillo) - 2
Glirdan (Thinlo, Wilwa) - 2
Alcarillo (Form) - 1
Garin (Roa, Kath, Kitanna) -3

Do I dare vote someone else for a double lynch?? I don't think I should....but I don't want to be part of the masses just to save myself trouble tomorrow...I've always been told to vote for the one I'm most suspicious of...but I don't know if I should do that now...GRRR!! This is so frustrating. But I still have fifteen minutes to decide...I'll be back in five minutes to cast my vote...

Last edited by Glirdan; 03-30-2006 at 04:50 PM.
Glirdan is offline   Reply With Quote