View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 10:17 AM   #123
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Trór - well, I already said that above. Most likely, Óin is going to regard Trór in the context of his memories, sort of identifying him unconsciously with Thráin or Thorin Oakenshield, the military leaders he knew (aside from Balin). He also sees him as a young leader who has the pespective to become a "Thorin of Moria" (or Thráin), if the colony continues to exist.
Thorin of Moria? That would be an honor!

It sounds like Tror and Oin would have more of an professional understanding rather than a true friendship, this sounds good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Incanonity Guy
Also, there may be somebody who has either problems or on the other hand, who likes his ferret. Óin, for one, is a bit annoyed with the animal popping up at him when he returns from some lonely journey to upper/lower levels.
Well Tror for one would be very anoid by it, Nisa would think that it's cute, and Nali would dismiss it as typical silly younger generation.

Lommy, I replied to your PM. Monday it is!

Last edited by Groin Redbeard; 11-21-2008 at 11:02 AM.